Christmas lights bring in so much cheer. Especially with the pandemic, the Christmas lights help spread Christmas magic. We can still put love and light out into this world.
I am a die-hard Christmas fan and start early! I had my Christmas tree up since Thanksgiving and drinking hot cocoa almost every day. It’s such a joy to have the Christmas lights and decorations around the home. I hope you are able to enjoy the Christmas lights and go for a walk outside and see the beautiful decorations physically distant.
Here are some areas you can check out the Christmas Lights in the Lower Mainland:
1. Canyon Lights at Capilano Suspension Bridge
2. Bright Nights at Stanley Park
3. Coquitlam’s Lights at Lafarge Winter Lights
4. Festival of Lights at Vandusen Botanical Garden
5. Christmas Tree Lighting at the Vancouver Art Gallery
6. Vancouver Parade of Carol Ships
7. Lights by the Lake at Harrison Hot Springs
8. Heritage Christmas at Burnaby Village
Feel free to message me if you have any questions or need more suggestions. 😊️ E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org